ISPProtect is a Malware and Antivirus scanner for web servers. It contains a signature based scan engine and a heuristic scan engine to detect Malware in websites, CMS- and shop systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magentocommerce etc. A third scan level in ISPProtect detects outdated installations of e. g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, … and shows their location on the web server. ISPProtect is developed by the ISPConfig developer team. ISPConfig is a widely used OpenSource Webhosting Control Panel.
ISPProtect use cases
Do I need ISPProtect on my server? Yes, when you run your own web server, are a hosting company or provide support for web servers.
- Your web server started to send out spam emails? ISPProtect can help you to find the malicious software.
- You recognize a high load on your web server that does not correlate with the website access statistics? Use ISPProtect to find malware that uses your server to attack other systems and IRC bots.
- You are a hosting company and like to keep your server safe and warn your customers when a site got infected? Use ISPProtect to get a detailed Malware report by email daily, weekly, monthly or in the interval you want.
- Do your clients miss to install Updates of their WordPress, Joomla and Mediawiki sites or store copies of their old and vulnerable sites in folders like „old_site“ on the server that get never removed and are a target for hackers? Use ISPProtect to get a report on outdated CMS versions that are installed on your server.
- You are a Linux support company and get contacted by clients with their web server issues? Add ISPProtect to your tool set and use it to scan the systems of your clients and detect malware easily.
Try ISPProtect for free
Try ISPProtect for free on your server now, no registration required. Just download it and start the scan, enter the word „trial“ when the scanner asks for the license key.
cd /tmp wget http://www.ispprotect.com/download/ispp_scan.tar.gz tar xzf ispp_scan.tar.gz ./ispp_scan